Thursday, February 12, 2009

Finally made it!

It seemed like everyone I knew had a blog but me. So here I am in blogland. Hmm, I guess the reason why I didn't have one because I didn't know what to put on a blog. I still don't but I'm am going to copy ideas from other great authors who have blogs until I figure it out. LOL
I will start with current events.
Since it is still early in 2009 I will update you on all that has occurred this year.

January
I accepted a contract from Freya's Bower for my short story, It's good to be Number Three. It will be an ebook. I also accepted a contract for my short story Blaze's Black Widows. It will come in the print anthology, Street Vices, coming Spring 2009 to TakeOver Publications.


I had two release from Red Rose Publishing:




The Last MacPhee

Patrick MacPhee had lost everything: his family, his home, and the love of his life. He was the only one to survive the massacre of his family. During the long wait to avenge them he met Charlene and fell in love. With love in his life again he hesitates to do the duty he has patiently waited over a hundred years to do. Will Charlene be the loophole that will allow him to have love and revenge?






The god's silver connection

Loki has stolen an amulet from Tyr, the god of war. Odin sent Thor to Midgard to retrieve his brother and bring him back for punishment. In Midgard, Loki is hiddsen in the mind of Lord Tyrone Barrington. Dr. Keith Hammer is owner of Hammer Inc. He was chosen to be the host for Thor while he was in Midgard. The humans are caught up in the fight of good ~vs~ evil between the gods. The gods are along for the ride while the humans fight for the formula that will make their companies grow. Who will come out on top when all the fighting is done?


That's January. Just wait until you what happens in February!
See ya then!
Dana~

No comments:

Post a Comment