Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hot Chocolate warms a Diva!


Hot Chocolate On A Cold Day by Dana Littlejohn

Summary: Are you up to Hot Chocolate on a cold day? Lizette Moreno is a stay at home computer tech. Her friends chipped in to send her on a ski weekend for her birthday making her promise to try some new things. While enjoying a hot toddy by the fire she is informed that her sleeping arrangements have been compromised and finds herself in bed with Dante Roberts. Could Lizette muster up enough guts to make Dante the first new "thing" she tries?

My Review: Very good book, quick read, fast paced, I really liked the interaction between main characters, from the moment Lisa sees Dante until the last word. I do have to say this is one of better erotic scenes that I have had the opportunity to read. It is not the average run of the mill, wham, bam, thank you ma'am scenarios. I liked the way Ms. Littlejohn was able begin the love making, hot and sexy and yet at the same time funny and embarrassing. I really loved how lisa took control. Hot, sexy and totally what I would want if I could get some “Hot Chocolate on a Cold Day!”
Dante and Lisa fit together because they are so wonderfully sweet and yet sexy together. I have to say all and all a satisfying and just all around good read. So I have to give it.
Rated 4 Delightful Divas by Sherry!

No comments:

Post a Comment