Thursday, October 15, 2009

Been gone for awhile, I'm baaaack!

Hello anyone who is listening.
This summer was a little rough for me. I had some serious offline life changes that took me in a little tailspin, but that God I am on the road to recovery. Anyway, my nuse took a hit as well, but it is flowing again and I am back at my computer.

I am hard at work on several stories, it just depends on which way my mind turns that day. Here's a peek at them:
Ming Bling is an I/R, BW/AM It's about what the wife does when she feels like her husband doesn't find her attractive anymore.
Book 1 in my cop series, Bad Boys, I/R, HW/BM, called Shooters Secret. Its a shifter romance about a cop who saves a woman and finds it was always his destiny to be with her.
What a ride! I/R, BW/HM, about the amazing things that can happen when you are commuting from New York to Connecticut.

My next release is in December. It is called Happy Feet. Look for it at Phaze. Here's the blurb.
Kerri felt like Cinderella as her birthday arrived and a pair of shoes sat waiting at her door, but she had no Prince Charming to speak of. She had planned to thank her friend for the gift, but later found she did have a Prince waiting in the wings. And, not only did he want to slide the shoe onto her foot to see if it fit, he had plans to do so many other wonderful things to her feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment